• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V82 - A "visual" Virtual Tour

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually, with the right tools it's not much of a job at all. Maybe 5 minutes per side considering how easy the suspension is to get at. My "guess" is they'd just swap out the "stock" coil-over shocks for a higher quality [Bilstien?] adjustable version. It gives the driver/owner the ability to stiffen or soften the ride to suit the kind of driving or road conditions he'll/she'll be doing. I'm definitely all-in on that kind of upgrade.
Koni's ?
https://www.koni-na.com/en-US/NorthAmerica/Home/

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Probably a very low percentage, but I've got them on my '73 Porsche 914 so they don't intimidate me a bit. I'd get them just because a have a strange need to tinker with stuff. :D
Planing on autocross or racing
Koni's are great. Had good
luck with them....fully &
easily adjustable depending
on situation &/or Conditions....

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Planing on autocross or racing
Koni's are great. Had good
luck with them....fully &
easily adjustable depending
on situation &/or Conditions....

My '74 is staying bone stock and has Sachs, but my '73 was stiffened [chassis] for a V-8 when I bought it and is sporting KYB's [so-so], but came with a set of Bilstiens as part of the shed-full-O-parts package deal when the previous owner got tired of working on it. It's getting a SVX flat-six boxer dropped in it. They fit like they belong there....Sweet! That one might see some track time. 100% agree with you on the Koni's though. Good stuff!

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From my E-mail, I thought it was worth posting here though most of you got it too.
ELIO GO HOME.
ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg

elio360_11_f-small.jpg

Hello Booboo,

Elio Motors founder and CEO, Paul Elio, was spurred to action by two disturbing developments: sky-high gas prices and a growing national trade deficit. In response to high gas prices, he designed the Elio to achieve exceptional fuel efficiency. In response to the growing trade deficit, he insisted that the Elio be manufactured in the United States.

The manufacturing sector employs more than 17 million Americans and contributes more than $2 trillion dollars a year to the economy. If you isolate the manufacturing sector in the United States, it alone would be the 9th largest economy in the world. In recent years, however, manufacturing jobs are disappearing at alarming rates and once-thriving cities have become boarded-up ghost towns.

An American-engineered and American-manufactured vehicle can make a substantially positive difference.

It All Starts with the Vehicle

A central part of our mission is to create an American made vehicle, which is why we are targeting the utilization of 90% North American content. We have partnered with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry as part of our blue-chip supplier partner roster, such as: Comau, Guardian, Continental, and Roush, just to name a few.

Our Home: Shreveport, Louisiana

Our next mission was to find a US-based home to manufacture this revolutionary vehicle, which we found in Shreveport, Louisiana. The former General Motors Assembly and Stamping Plant that used to build Hummers is the same state-of-the-art facility that will produce the ultra-efficient Elio. With millions of square feet at our disposal, production-ready equipment, and a trained workforce, the Shreveport facility is the perfect home for the Elio Motors mission.

Creating Jobs

By building the Elio in the United States, we can make a significant, meaningful difference in the revitalization of American manufacturing. It is estimated that upwards of 1,500 individuals will be directly employed at our Shreveport facility and an additional 1,500 jobs will be created from Elio Motors corporate, sales, and service, as well as our supply base, once full production is underway. In addition, 18,000 indirect jobs nationwide are projected to be created or sustained.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From my E-mail, I thought it was worth posting here though most of you got it too.
ELIO GO HOME.
ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg

elio360_11_f-small.jpg

Hello Booboo,

Elio Motors founder and CEO, Paul Elio, was spurred to action by two disturbing developments: sky-high gas prices and a growing national trade deficit. In response to high gas prices, he designed the Elio to achieve exceptional fuel efficiency. In response to the growing trade deficit, he insisted that the Elio be manufactured in the United States.

The manufacturing sector employs more than 17 million Americans and contributes more than $2 trillion dollars a year to the economy. If you isolate the manufacturing sector in the United States, it alone would be the 9th largest economy in the world. In recent years, however, manufacturing jobs are disappearing at alarming rates and once-thriving cities have become boarded-up ghost towns.

An American-engineered and American-manufactured vehicle can make a substantially positive difference.

It All Starts with the Vehicle

A central part of our mission is to create an American made vehicle, which is why we are targeting the utilization of 90% North American content. We have partnered with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry as part of our blue-chip supplier partner roster, such as: Comau, Guardian, Continental, and Roush, just to name a few.

Our Home: Shreveport, Louisiana

Our next mission was to find a US-based home to manufacture this revolutionary vehicle, which we found in Shreveport, Louisiana. The former General Motors Assembly and Stamping Plant that used to build Hummers is the same state-of-the-art facility that will produce the ultra-efficient Elio. With millions of square feet at our disposal, production-ready equipment, and a trained workforce, the Shreveport facility is the perfect home for the Elio Motors mission.

Creating Jobs

By building the Elio in the United States, we can make a significant, meaningful difference in the revitalization of American manufacturing. It is estimated that upwards of 1,500 individuals will be directly employed at our Shreveport facility and an additional 1,500 jobs will be created from Elio Motors corporate, sales, and service, as well as our supply base, once full production is underway. In addition, 18,000 indirect jobs nationwide are projected to be created or sustained.
Forward this to the Secretary of Labor and to Trump's transition team.

Top Bottom