• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

More Elio About Elios

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you hadn't I would have asked you to send it to me. LOL I would love to have 2. :) Z
I don't have a t or sticker yet. What have we seen so far? Two made over Geo metros, one silver, one orange, a picture of a blue p4 on the velocity channel which the color was probably photo shopped just like the other colored ones on their web page ( has anyone else wondered why they have not shown them anywhere), evidence of a chop shop in MI with some discarded body pannels in back of a building my uncle estimates is about 400 square feet with one overhead door, some polishing of a red body mock up, a few 30 second news spots where either an Elio rep or Paul Elio repeats the same moving wind speech. A list of vendors who agreed to produce parts but have not made the first one including the motor, one man saying he would guarantee a lease in LA, a named factory foreman who has withdrawn, after years only 17,000 reservations about 25 % of them with all in down payment, pictures that Elio has made public of model work up being one man in a small cluttered space welding a frame ( probably being the little dump described by my uncle ), 3 or 4 different style of t shirts, and showing of a product without any Elio mechanical parts. Now the 7 or 8 million dollars Elio has received from deposits is enough to cover everything they have done including the pay of the x Walmart people/reps at the parking lot shows including the salary of the one person who is production number , t shirt mailer, investment, etc person, retail centers that have no signs of coming to be, a $6800 price Elio keeps advertising but admits they can't reach at the same time, and lets not forget every accounting person who has looked at the Elio fiance and business plan has laughed it off and still does on all the reports..Did I miss anything?. Now you list the positives please !!! If this sounds like your three card person , it isn't but he has told me this and is here with me. Uncle M has paid his grand and his his number , he gave me the thousand to get mine reserved also. At this point he thinks Elio is grasping for air. He also thinks that the bs we have been handed is the same they have told lenders and investors. It all goes back to when they claimed they could get 200,000 people to reserve with a 1000 dollar deposit .Elio also boldy stated they will build and sell 250,000 units a year. We are dealing with a few dreamers ego-ssss. Finally let's not forget the credit card option they keep advertising but have admitted in an email I have copied and pasted on this site where we were told they stopped advertising it but have not. Another scheme to get deposits and that one from those who really cant a afford to lose.

Last edited:

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't get into insults like other people do, but I've finally but Debbie on ignore. I like reading her initial posts, but she just copies and pastes all over the place. I'm now considering putting on ignore the people that think it is fun to rev her up and make annoying wastelands out of threads.

Top Bottom