• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

More Problems For Elio

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How much for a deck of those playing cards Joeker? Those are great.

Buck up buddy. As far as < 64,000 reservation holders...
I honestly believe that the majority are still cautiously optimistic.
These words that have echoed down through the years come to mind...

What doesn't kill us...
Just makes us stronger.
Better run like hell!

Yes, let us know where the Elio Cards are. I could use a set of those for Poker Night. Nothing says high stakes gambling like Elio right now. I am "all in" though plus a side bet on the stocks. Come on Ace.

Go Elio

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gas bill of $5 per week still sounds better than the $40 per week I'm paying now. That's $140 more in my pocket per month that I could be spending on other "Made In The USA" consumer products....Like Fried Chicken! [you had to see the "Not Safe for Work, Jokes" thread.] :D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gas bill of $5 per week still sounds better than the $40 per week I'm paying now. That's $140 more in my pocket per month that I could be spending on other "Made In The USA" consumer products....Like Fried Chicken! [you had to see the "Not Safe for Work, Jokes" thread.] :D
Hey! My favorite animal!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
mine too!

Mine too!
IMG_0298.JPG

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The inexpensive cost of fuel, at this time, is the biggest problem with Elio's emergence to the production stage. If fuel was $4.00 per gallon you would hear more clamoring from politicians for this fuel economy vehicle. Timing is everything.

Elio would stand a better chance in Europe where gasoline is around $7-8 per gallon. Also EU vehicle regulation might be easier for him.

Top Bottom