• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mtx Headphones

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This might be silly, but I kinda want to pony up another $400 (making my reservation $500 total) so I can get a pair. But only if I can get them in True Blue :p

I wonder if upgrading would qualify. I have a $1000 all in as well as a $100 all in that I got for my wife. Since I'm already committed on both of them I too thought it might be useful to bump the $100 all in to $500 to not only get an additional 25% on the $400, but to also get the headphones. I'll email elio to see if this would qualify but somehow I suspect that "new" does not allow for upgrades.

Puna bob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Didn't see it anywhere here:

DId anyone else get this email ??

ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg

MXT_ELIO_HP.jpg

August 11, 2016

Hello mike,

As a current “All In” reservation holder, we wanted to share with you a new, limited-time promotion that will begin Friday, August 12. As an additional incentive to the 25% bonus offer, limited edition Elio T-shirt, and bumper sticker, new “All In” non-refundable reservation holders at the $500 and $1,000 reservation level will now also receive a set of StreetAudio iX1 Headphones* from our audio system partner, MTX Audio.

We are making you aware of the promotion because we know that you too may want to be included. For that reason, Elio Motors, together with our supplier partner, MTX, are putting together a plan to make these available only to our existing $500 or $1,000 "All In" reservation holders. We will share the details of this plan with you over the next few weeks as to how you can get your own set of Elio Edition MTX Audio headphones at a significantly reduced price.

So, keep your eyes…and ears…open for the special offer being made available to only those at these respective reservation levels. Just a little “thank you” for your continued support.

The Elio Team

The wording is not too clear, in the first paragraph it states

"As an additional incentive to the 25% bonus offer, limited edition Elio T-shirt, and bumper sticker, new “All In” non-refundable reservation holders at the $500 and $1,000 reservation level will now also receive ... "

Which leads me to believe only people upgrading to all in $500 or $100 get sent headphones. For existing all in reservations they will probably offer a discount on the headphones since you already got a $500 bonus and possibly $750.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The wording is not too clear, in the first paragraph it states

"As an additional incentive to the 25% bonus offer, limited edition Elio T-shirt, and bumper sticker, new “All In” non-refundable reservation holders at the $500 and $1,000 reservation level will now also receive ... "

Which leads me to believe only people upgrading to all in $500 or $100 get sent headphones. For existing all in reservations they will probably offer a discount on the headphones since you already got a $500 bonus and possibly $750.
agreed-
" MTX, are putting together a plan to make these available only to our existing $500 or $1,000 "All In" reservation holders."

Franklin3

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I got the email "Listen to this Offer!" an hour before I got my lock in confirmation email. Unfortunately the one I received has no mention of current reservation holders receiving the headphones. It does seem there are different versions of the email being sent.

Wording on mine:
Reserving your Elio means you are securing your place in line for a low-cost, fuel-efficient, unbelievably fun vehicle. And, for a limited time, you will also receive an additional incentive that will be music to your ears.

Make an “All In,” non-refundable reservation of $500 or $1,000, and we’ll send you a set of StreetAudio iX1 Headphones* from our audio system partner, MTX Audio. Think of it as a preview of the mobile audiophile experience you’ll have in your very own Elio. Supplies are limited, so make your reservation today.

Your "All In," non-refundable Elio reservation also includes:

• 25% Reservation Bonus
  • Limited Edition Elio T-Shirt
  • Bumper Sticker
Make your reservation today and #AlterTheCourse of personal transportation!

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Expensive!

Depends on how much you care....

he1000_1.png

Top Bottom