• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mtx Headphones

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed that Elio would be involved in such a promotion.
Since EM lowered the bonus from 50% to 25% they still wanted a way to convince people they were getting a great deal by throwing in the headphones plus the 25% bonus.
So they included the headphones for NEW $500 or $1K All In reservations.
Then a bunch of folks that got 50% + bonuses did enough moaning and whining they (EM) worked out a deal with MTX to get a limited number of headphones to sell at cost to the older $500 & $1K people.
It was a token of showing that they want to treat the older (longer waiting) people to a good deal that really wouldn't cost Elio anything.
I call that very smart on EM's part.

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
58d5cb5d3aa1b86b1b9b26aeb13b27fe.jpg

stu ostler

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I think we crashed the site... I went to the order page earlier but got a phone call - when I went back the site wouldn't open. I'll try later.

RonnieB

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
They are free for the people who reserved under that program... the rest of us only get this discount.

I did not get the e-mail but per the one posted in this trend its $59.95 for 500&1000 All In NR people only. When I went All In I was lead to think the headphones would be free.

For a limited time, you can get a pair of MTX StreetAudio iX1 Headphones* for the discounted price of just $59.95 (regularly $199.95 including shipping/handling)!

This offer is only for current $500 and $1,000 “All In” non-refundable reservation holders. Think of it as a preview of the amazing mobile audio experience you’ll have in your very own Elio!

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did not get the e-mail but per the one posted in this trend its $59.95 for 500&1000 All In NR people only. When I went All In I was lead to think the headphones would be free.

For a limited time, you can get a pair of MTX StreetAudio iX1 Headphones* for the discounted price of just $59.95 (regularly $199.95 including shipping/handling)!

This offer is only for current $500 and $1,000 “All In” non-refundable reservation holders. Think of it as a preview of the amazing mobile audio experience you’ll have in your very own Elio!
If you went all in when they were offering the free headphones, then they are free. That's why you didn't get the email. Those of us who went all in ($500-1000) BEFORE the free offer have to pay for them. Not you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom