• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mtx Headphones

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I ordered these and got mine about a month ago. Tonight I finally got around to actually use them. To say I am pleasantly surprised is an understatement. They are a bit snug, but I figured they would be as I have a large head, which unfortunately does not correspond to a large brain. I have only used them to listen to, and watch, YouTube videos, so I know the sound compression is nowhere near optimal. But, wow, these things are awesome for the nice Elio price of $60!

Listened to a live Neil Young w/ Crazy Horse (my favorite by far) and some Virgil Fox (how is that for disparity?) I can only imagine at this point how awesome these must be if there was no, or very little, sound compression involved. I am not an avid audiophile by any means, but these far surpassed what I was expecting for sure.

I really really hope that the sound system in our Elio's is somewhere close to what these headphones offer as I do enjoy the music on the road to while away the commute. Windows up, windows down, I wanna hear and enjoy what the world has to offer while on the road...
Oh, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, on the back patio with a thunderstorm going on is not to be under rated. Absolutely beautiful...

Top Bottom