• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not exactly in-thread, but I hope to have this vehicle join my other 2!
I'm sad that GM discontinued the Pontiac line... I drove your Grand Am's little brother for many years... ('05 Sunfire)
Sunfire.JPG

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Covid has hit pretty hard, have slept about 18 hours a day for the last 3 days.

Wife was a bit cocky and saying she was stronger than me, and has been looking after me the last few days, well today she went back to bed at lunchtime and woke up at 7pm with her dinner and drinks all ready for her :-)

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Covid has hit pretty hard, have slept about 18 hours a day for the last 3 days.

Wife was a bit cocky and saying she was stronger than me, and has been looking after me the last few days, well today she went back to bed at lunchtime and woke up at 7pm with her dinner and drinks all ready for her :-)
It's like she loves you or something... :D

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Happy to hear you have recovered and taking good care of your wife, as she cared for you. A good partnership in marital life Indeed. .

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A day back at work today, as I seem to be almost fully recovered from Covid ..

Main thing today was to put the front suspension back in, wheels on and take accurate track width measurements, then I made a dummy axle (a piece of tube) to hold the wheels the same distance apart. A bit like a trailer axle and wheels if you like.

This is to slip under the front nose body work, to position the wheels in order to make wheel covers and finish the nose.

I might have taken a picture had I had my phone with me ....

Top Bottom