• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really hate posting this but it has to happen. Enough is enough.

I love my BEX build, and all the joy that comes with it, but it’s time to make some serious changes in my life. This is taking up too much of my time and money. I am struggling to keep up with the simple everyday things like maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to post everything for sale ASAP.

Below is a list of what's available, shipping is included.
Thanks for reading and understanding.

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and broom
3. Snowblower
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Lawn edge trimmer.
9. Sander
10. Various tins of roof paint.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR
1672753354836.png

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday, Sunday, I thought I had lost over 2 days of CAD work, had to restart the computer after a freeze, then spent the next hour trying to find my files from the last 2 days, probably 30 hours worth, I was really quite upset.

I finally realised that I had been working directly from my backup USB, and I got distracted, and hadn't transferred the files off the USB to my computer drive, and it was still in the USB port, darn it, but at least I didn't lose the files.

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know I share most everything here with you guys and gals, at least 95% of what I do, but for the next 1 to 2 weeks probably, I will be in the other 5% "Secret Squirrel" mode.

Do not worry, I'm not going anywhere, and will still post things of relevance, observations and questions.

View attachment 26301
I'm certainly not worried. You're sharing more than anybody should ever expect. It's a privilege to me that I get to see the inner workings of something like this. So, if you go into a secret mode for a time, there isn't a thing wrong with that! I for one will be here waiting excitedly!

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm certainly not worried. You're sharing more than anybody should ever expect. It's a privilege to me that I get to see the inner workings of something like this. So, if you go into a secret mode for a time, there isn't a thing wrong with that! I for one will be here waiting excitedly!

Thanks for the support.

As I say, I'm still here, not going anywhere, I just want to do some secret squirrel stuff, it may not even work out, but if it does I think it will be a major step forward in the project.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the support.

As I say, I'm still here, not going anywhere, I just want to do some secret squirrel stuff, it may not even work out, but if it does I think it will be a major step forward in the project.
Who doesn't like surprises???

Attachments

• surprise.jpg
    surprise.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom