• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Short on updates, because it's well over 100 degrees inside my factory, has been all week, and I have been at home mostly improving all areas of the build in CAD finding where I can make things faster, simpler, cheaper or more accurate.

Don't think the silence is for any other reason.
If you hope to sell your BEX to us aging followers, suggest not to over-think it and finish that baby! :becky: As long as it's structurally sound I'm good with it. You're not building an engine so that's one less hold-up for you. Won't also hurt to get a few extra hands to speed up the process. But that's just me being impatient. :popcorn::couch2:

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Short on updates, because it's well over 100 degrees inside my factory, has been all week, and I have been at home mostly improving all areas of the build in CAD finding where I can make things faster, simpler, cheaper or more accurate.

Don't think the silence is for any other reason.
We appreciate you keeping us updated. On the other hand our friend Paul hasn't said a word in, I don't know how long. He's probably been busy spending the $250,000.00 a year that came out of all our pockets.

gploagd_screwed_396x410.jpg

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
We appreciate you keeping us updated. On the other hand our friend Paul hasn't said a word in, I don't know how long. He's probably been busy spending the $250,000.00 a year that came out of all our pockets.

View attachment 26668
Easy money for Paul. Perhaps he's working on the hydrogen model now? Still, I appreciate Mark telling us what he can, when he can. Thanks Mark.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Easy money for Paul. Perhaps he's working on the hydrogen model now? Still, I appreciate Mark telling us what he can, when he can. Thanks Mark.
I suspect he went back to doing roofing. It made him lots of money to where he could start Elio Motors after Elio Engineering went belly up after the stock market crash. It's hard to update your website when you are doing roofing. Give it time, it'll all work out.

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Hydrogen model". That's a great idea, he could claim the research is taking longer that he thought and hold the wolf away from the door indefinitely.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Instead of a hydrogen Elio, this is what I would like to see. The technology is already there, a little fitting is all that's needed.

View attachment 26669
Bring up a good point. Paul will talk to Elon and they will build a gigaplant for these three wheelers. I'm thinking a $10K Elio that has 200 hp along with 500 miles of range. Paul worked out the super cheap price. Elon worked out the great range and power. Problem solved.

Top Bottom