• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bring up a good point. Paul will talk to Elon and they will build a gigaplant for these three wheelers. I'm thinking a $10K Elio that has 200 hp along with 500 miles of range. Paul worked out the super cheap price. Elon worked out the great range and power. Problem solved.
You left out some equally important features Elon will be adding. Should he choose to accept, this message will self-erase in 5 seconds. (Mission Impossible)
1) It will have 3mm 30x-series cold-rolled stainless steel,
2) Bullet-proof glass and body,
3) Upgradeable as a flying ELIO in a few years,
4) Michelin puncture-free and airless tires.
All for 10k.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You left out some equally important features Elon will be adding. Should he choose to accept, this message will self-erase in 5 seconds. (Mission Impossible)
1) It will have 3mm 30x-series cold-rolled stainless steel,
2) Bullet-proof glass and body,
3) Upgradeable as a flying ELIO in a few years,
4) Michelin puncture-free and airless tires.
All for 10k.
Dang! Still no yellow.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The BEXmobile is available only in shiny stainless steel. :becky:

You know this is how rumours start .....

Weather looks like it's going to change, the Summer rains have started, always a good sign to cool things down.

Sorry for the delay, but i'm just not going to make myself sick in a 110 degree factory.

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Weather looks like it's going to change, the Summer rains have started, always a good sign to cool things down.

Sorry for the delay, but i'm just not going to make myself sick in a 110 degree factory.
I don't blame you at all! Stay cool man :D

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Senior brains can't idle too long....gotta think of something to keep us entertained! :pop2::becky: We're off to the theater to watch a movie (Oppenheimer) to stay cool. Suggest you do the same man.

Top Bottom