• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, that's still the movie showing how it will work; not the real interactive one yet.
Plus it stops before showing all what it can do.

Not intended to be political.........

Lets hope the site is better than "healthcare.gov".
Remember the old IT saying..........

To err is human.........
To really screw things up requires a computer!

Wrote and maintained my HOA site for over 10 years. (for free)
Lord I was happy to get rid of that responsibility.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In case anyone hadn't noticed, there's already a B2B site called myelio.com as well as an elioplus.com. Not sure what they do, but there's language on their sites about connecting vendors and resellers, language that's arguably close enough to what Elio is doing as to cause potential consumer confusion.

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So what features are we looking for when myelio.me does actually become an active usable configurator?

I'd like to be able to configure one set of options, save it, configure another set and then be able to compare them side by side in both an image so I can see the visual changes (if any) and a list so I can compare the two sets of options along with total price for each item and the vehicle overall.

Should be able to save multiple configurations for later adjustments and an ultimate choice when it's time to build it.

My suspicion is that many of the options we'll see will be there so Elio and partners can gauge interest in each offered option. Gives them some heads up on what we the customers will be willing to pay for before they even start production. That could be a big win for everyone. They'll see just how many folks will decline the Elgin dash for instance in favor of something else. Personally I'm not excited about the Elgin dash, would much rather have some standard analog gauges.

Somewhere I got the idea in my head that all 51K+ reservation holders will be the first to get access to the configurator. Maybe it's just the $1K All-In folks to start with though.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So what features are we looking for when myelio.me does actually become an active usable configurator?

I'd like to be able to configure one set of options, save it, configure another set and then be able to compare them side by side in both an image so I can see the visual changes (if any) and a list so I can compare the two sets of options along with total price for each item and the vehicle overall.

Should be able to save multiple configurations for later adjustments and an ultimate choice when it's time to build it.

My suspicion is that many of the options we'll see will be there so Elio and partners can gauge interest in each offered option. Gives them some heads up on what we the customers will be willing to pay for before they even start production. That could be a big win for everyone. They'll see just how many folks will decline the Elgin dash for instance in favor of something else. Personally I'm not excited about the Elgin dash, would much rather have some standard analog gauges.

Somewhere I got the idea in my head that all 51K+ reservation holders will be the first to get access to the configurator. Maybe it's just the $1K All-In folks to start with though.
Or perhaps they will prioritize the configurator in the same manner as the reservations. ALL IN 1K, 500, 250, 100, I'm In 1K, 500, 250, 100.

Top Bottom