• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it more likely that all reservation holders will have equal access. Why only ask 18,000 people for feedback when there are 52,000 pre-qualified? Not everyone eligible will participate anyway - that's just human nature.
Yep, but maybe give the folks with SIL #'s the first week or so to get their configs set, then open up to anyone who has a reservation.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think one issue we should all consider is that myelio.me is at its base, an 'expert system'.
That means that there will be some mutually exclusive options and the system will have to flag them.
It also means that the more options that there are in it the more cross check code will have to be written and the more state laws will have to be cross checked for legality. That could mean eliminating options or putting in warnings based on state of residence.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From Elio on Facebook

Pencil us in for this Thursday. With the launch of our new 'ePlus: My Elio. My Way.' configurator, we don’t want to be held responsible for hours you weren’t planning to spend online playing with all of your future customizations.

Don’t say we didn’t warn you!

Top Bottom