• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

AndyT3

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this WILL be an option, but you will still have to pay the "delivery fee". It's a gubbermint thing.

Of course :rolleyes: It is what it is.
I would still consider it, and when it comes down to it, that would be my preferred method of delivery. Although, I wouldn't mind the ride down to Hartford (my closest center) just to develop a working relationship with them.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
well that was fun. the rear spoiler looks cool and I am tempted to get it.... I really wish I could have had more info on stereo options, and maybe select a combination of features instead of only one. I am sure it will fill out... also still seriously considering the infinite skyz system too... but it is a bit expensive...

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
well that was fun. the rear spoiler looks cool and I am tempted to get it.... I really wish I could have had more info on stereo options, and maybe select a combination of features instead of only one. I am sure it will fill out...
I believe the "stereo select" issue is actually a bug, and that they are probably fixing it right now.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, it's a bug they just fixed. They dropped the "standard" option and made the check boxes non-exclusive.

One other item of note: If you open the summary, put in a name and valid email address and click "reserve", it'll send you an email (currently with no details at all).

Further notation: The link on eliomotors.com is gone.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
well that was fun. the rear spoiler looks cool and I am tempted to get it.... I really wish I could have had more info on stereo options, and maybe select a combination of features instead of only one. I am sure it will fill out... also still seriously considering the infinite skyz system too... but it is a bit expensive...
The rear spoiler and the front air dam are both kind of cool; but with those prices, I might just wait to see what other companies come out with.
Putting those on should be fairly simple.

I see too that more items have the little I in a circle to give descriptions of what they are and what they do. Good to have on there.
Now people just have to figure out to click it to get information; it's the same as a number of other websites.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After a brief experience with the partially working configurator ( no picture of the Elio), I will be getting the base model. I will have to wait on the aftermarket for fenders. I just can't fork over that kind of cash for a set of fenders, and not have the base ones to swap out with when I feel the need. :(

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
my config thus far. looking forward to seeing what else they can tease me with.

WCDeeuS.png

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I'm reading this right, they want $1999 for the Infinite Skyz connectivity system, which doesn't even come with its own screen, it only transmits data, and only to an iPad, iPhone or Apple Watch?

And this is innovative how? What was Paul thinking?

That's a ridiculous price for a system that cannot function on its own, and limiting it to only one brand of devices is a huge mistake.

No Android support, no sale (no Windows 10 support I understand, since apparently nobody wants to make Windows 10 apps, let alone apps for Windows 10 mobile).

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If I'm reading this right, they want $1999 for the Infinite Skyz connectivity system, which doesn't even come with its own screen, it only transmits data, and only to an iPad, iPhone or Apple Watch?

And this is innovative how? What was Paul thinking?

That's a ridiculous price for a system that cannot function on its own, and limiting it to only one brand of devices is a huge mistake.

No Android support, no sale (no Windows 10 support I understand, since apparently nobody wants to make Windows 10 apps, let alone apps for Windows 10 mobile).
I have talked to the people that make the Skyz System and they are working on having an Android version available by the time the Elio is ready to go.

Top Bottom