• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Enhanced Removable Stereo With USB and Connectivity
Enhanced as compared to what. No idea what the standard is.​
Carpeting
So no carpeting is standard. Is it a painted metal floor? A rubber mat?​
If I remember correctly, each Stereo option comes with the one before it. So getting the "Enhanced stereo" (whatever that is) will also come with the extra speakers. And getting the subwoofer comes with both of the other two. But I might be mistaken on that.

As to the carpet; standard is indeed a bare floorpan. I'm seriously considering buying it bare, spray truck bed liner on the floor, and then get one of those commercial rubberized rugs cut to shape.
Waterhog-Mats-Black-Rubber-Border.jpg

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, each Stereo option comes with the one before it. So getting the "Enhanced stereo" (whatever that is) will also come with the extra speakers. And getting the subwoofer comes with both of the other two. But I might be mistaken on that.

As to the carpet; standard is indeed a bare floorpan. I'm seriously considering buying it bare, spray truck bed liner on the floor, and then get one of those commercial rubberized rugs cut to shape.

Love your "(whatever that is)"!
Exactly my point.
How do you "enhance" something when you don't really know what it is to start with.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score

When you say "bare floorpan" do you mean raw steel or is there at least rubber? Thanks

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Love your "(whatever that is)"!
Exactly my point.
How do you "enhance" something when you don't really know what it is to start with.

just because we have no clue about what it was to start with doesn't mean EM doesn't know .... my hunch is the unit they have locked on right now is in some way enhanced over what they originally planned to install .... since we know so little about so much, I will be surprised if more announcements like this that we don't understand will be coming down the line

Sr.MailMan

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't remember a confirmation on getting stock fenders still when you order the retro. Are you positive about this? I know it was a wish of a lot of members here. Can someone confirm?
I would say that you do not get the OEM part that was replaced with a option. It is all about $$$. Just like new 4 wheel vehicles.
I am sure that you will be able to purchase the OEM part at the brick&mortar store along with options not originally ordered.

Top Bottom