• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very nice.
This is the way it will be for me.

All the name suggestions are good, but I want to keep it simple, easy to spell, easy to say, easy to explain, similar to another American Icon. As it will be American made, it needs an American name, not Italian, Spanish nor Latin, simply an Elio 'CTO', meaning 'Cheap To Operate'. I'm looking for two 'GTO' chrome emblems, take a 'Dremel' and alter to 'CTO' and mount on each side of my Elio.

When the questions come and I'm sure they will, I'll simply say, "This baby gets 84 MPG, it's 'Cheap To Operate'. In my mind's eye I can see the 'Light come on' in their eye's.

At that time I'll give them an Elio flyer, get in and 'Ride Away'.

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... and it was a one off name from an eventually failed brand. Not what I want Elio to be associated with. (I'll even add the Yugo to the pile) :)

... even though the Delorean was badass for it's time!
For it's time? Delorean is STILL bad-ass. There was a car with STYLE. not like the all-look-the-same bubble cars they crank out today.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the word "Survivor" a very good name for my vehicle. But I'm having trouble deciding where to mount my emblem. I can't think of a better portrayal of the average decent American voter of late.

image001.jpg

Top Bottom