• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I kinda like scorpion...the commercial would go like.. two gas stations workers would see a elio go buy and one would say to another...Hey, whats that? The other would say, a elio scorpion, and it gets 84 mpg and only cost $6800. Ouch, ouch says the first one, "what happened say the second one, I don't know, I just felt a pain, like my gas profits just got stung...ouch, ouch there goes another one."
Clever thought.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking more along the line of exotic cars ( short and sweet like Ferrari's F1, BMW's M3, M5, X5, etc.) since our ELIO is exotic and unique in it's own humble way. Also, ELIO's body does not have a big area to be placing long names. So how about EM or E1? My special pick- ET (Elio turbo) aaarrrgghh! :D

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking more along the line of exotic cars ( short and sweet like Ferrari's F1, BMW's M3, M5, X5, etc.) since our ELIO is exotic and unique in it's own humble way. Also, ELIO's body does not have a big area to be placing long names. So how about EM or E1? My special pick- ET (Elio turbo) aaarrrgghh! :D
It does look a bit extra-terrestrial.

Top Bottom