• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nascar

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Homestead .... 3PM Eastern .... ESPN .... 4 -- 11 -- 22 -- 31 .... who are you pick'n

Jim

guess my age is a factor, I'm pulling for the 4 and/or 31 .... both are veteran drivers and both drive a Chevy .. :D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody but Busch............either of them............slimeballs. :p

either could certainly win the race but neither is in contention for the championship .... I'd begun to believe Curt had cleaned up his act a bit but I've thought that before and been proven wrong

Jim

jlhog

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
No ESPN here, but I will watch on Race Buddy. Out of the supposed Top Four, I will be rooting for Harviick. Dale Jr would my choice if it was not for the farked up chase format. I wonder how long before Elio sponsors a car?

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
either could certainly win the race but neither is in contention for the championship .... I'd begun to believe Curt had cleaned up his act a bit but I've thought that before and been proven wrong

Jim

Neither could, clean up that is, you really can't polish a...a.....well you know. Watched his little brother dump too many people when he couldn't win any other way or smash a Sam Bass guitar on the stage like he's some sort of rockstar. Right in front of Sam Bass, how flippin' arrogant and rude, they both fell from the same tree, rotten to the core!:D Saw KyBu wall shot a great little racer, Johanna Long, at the Snowball Derby, on the last lap, when she had him beat, then got cocky about it afterwards. What a waste of skin. :p Now Kurt beats up his girlfriend, what a pair.
Now I feel better!! Thanks for letting me vent.;)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the engines have fired and they are getting ready to pull off of pit road .... hopefully it will be a safe and entertaining race

Jim

Top Bottom