• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nc Meeting Oct 31

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
With JEBar back in NC we were thinking of having lunch somewhere between October 18th and 24th.

Is anyone else interested in coming? And what day would work best for you?

Once we have a list of people we can decide on a location central to most of us.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a 6-week sabbatical coming up. The week in question I will be traveling to Hawaii, but after that I will have 5 weeks of nothing but a Honey-Do list and some exploring of NC. I'd love to participate in this or future gatherings. As I mentioned to JEBar, I just didn't want to speak up since the proposed week is the one I will definitely be gone.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know of no reason we can't move it possibly to sometime in early/mid November .... Josh is going to be doing some traveling, hopefully he'll jump back in here and let us know

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could possibly take time off from work. Please let me know specific time and location. I would be happy to join fellow Elio enthusiasts!
Elio4MeNC, welcome from New Mexico. Hope you enjoy the forum and the great people here who are supporting the Elio.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Back in NC :) can't be tomorrow because I have to do a run down to GA tomorrow but rest of date range is valid. On the 25th I'm heading to the NC mountains for several days. If done in November will be without me due to trucking school.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
if we are going to meet on a Saturday we can go on the 24th or 31st .... if on Sunday, the 18th is the only day available .... we need quick responses from those interested as to which date or if they wish to meet on a weekday .... I'm good to go pretty much any date after the 20th

Top Bottom