• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Need A Laugh After Elio News?

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what people would do if they see how exactly blood sausage is made.:D

To be honest, I worked part time for a butcher, many years ago in my mid teens. Making black pudding (no racial slur or intent meant, that's what blood sausage is called over here) almost put me off eating animal products for a while.

About a week, I think.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't expect you to go that far; so quickly, too. You do know it was only a prank, though?

:D
sad truth is many folks would change their perspective if they actually saw how animals for consumption are raised and slaughtered. I "transitioned" to a plant based diet for medical conditions, but in the process have become more attuned to eating other species. For sure I know it was a prank. the woman under the table was too good looking! (certainly not a pig!!)
Here, they have now passed laws prohibiting picture/video taking at slaughter houses, as people have had the same reaction watching the piglets being dropped into the machine.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
from age 6 to 10 I lived on a farm assisting with birth and death of pigs, chickens, pigeons and rabbits (had over 80 doe just for breeding as we sold commercially). Not saying it was easy but chicken pork are still two of my favorite foods. Bunnies were too much like pets for us but fried rabbit was pretty good.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
sausage.png
Smiley-sausage-face:):rolleyes:

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not keen on rabbits - apart from when they're cooked.
My father used to keep them in cages on the back yard for meat (as many folk in UK did after WW2).
I lost an index finger tip to one when I was a toddler! They sewed it back on, but it's still shorter than the other one and I have little feeling in it.

Damned killer rabbits.

Top Bottom