• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Need A Laugh After Elio News?

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We had an old mean buck that I had to help dad trim his teeth occasionally. I hated that rabbit but he was a stud. It was a learning experience to see litters of pigs, rabbits and puppies being born but not all surviving. As a child, it impacted me in many ways. I also have a hatred of bugs as so many would eat our crops. I know we did not throw much of anything away. Funny how that changed in today's society.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
from age 6 to 10 I lived on a farm assisting with birth and death of pigs, chickens, pigeons and rabbits (had over 80 doe just for breeding as we sold commercially). Not saying it was easy but chicken pork are still two of my favorite foods. Bunnies were too much like pets for us but fried rabbit was pretty good.
In my earlier post about food animals I guess I missed my mark judging from some of the responses. I was referring to the "business" methods used in treating animals in commercial operations. I'm pleased when folks raise what they eat, have no problem at all, knowing that they were raised humanly. I feel the same way about hunting. For food, no problem, for trophy big problem.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In my earlier post about food animals I guess I missed my mark judging from some of the responses. I was referring to the "business" methods used in treating animals in commercial operations. I'm pleased when folks raise what they eat, have no problem at all, knowing that they were raised humanly. I feel the same way about hunting. For food, no problem, for trophy big problem.
I agree that commercial rendering leaves much to be desired although i understand improvement has been made.

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about this one? Ronald and a senior get into a fight! ... Then Ronald gets arrested. This is a setup prank that alarmed citizens call the police.

Last edited:
Top Bottom