• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Need Some Help

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have trouble with some of the other verification methods due to being color blind. This method seems far more reasonable, even for this color challenged person. I say go for it and thank you for asking what others think.
sure id be up for the captcha thing. funny I read your post because just a second ago when I logged I glanced over at the "who's on line" box at upper right and noticed 13 "robots" on line. good luck and you get my vote

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
sure id be up for the captcha thing. funny I read your post because just a second ago when I logged I glanced over at the "who's on line" box at upper right and noticed 13 "robots" on line. good luck and you get my vote
Fortunately those apparently are not the robots that are the problem. An explanation is given somewhere on here about who and what they are but I don't remember who wrote it. I suspect it is in either the 1st (Rules) or this forum somewhere and I am sure it was written by one of the moderators. :-) Z

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As most of you have seen, we have been getting hit pretty hard by spam bots for the last few months. I'm thinking of implementing a new system that should help but wanted to get some opinions on it.

If you don't mind please go here: https://www.keycaptcha.com/

Then click "DEMO" at the top, and then you'll see the little picture that has puzzle pieces. You can just solve it and reload the page, there is no need to enter your information for them.

Is it too difficult to understand what to do?
Not too difficult at all. First time I've seen it,

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As most of you have seen, we have been getting hit pretty hard by spam bots for the last few months. I'm thinking of implementing a new system that should help but wanted to get some opinions on it.

If you don't mind please go here: https://www.keycaptcha.com/

Then click "DEMO" at the top, and then you'll see the little picture that has puzzle pieces. You can just solve it and reload the page, there is no need to enter your information for them.

Is it too difficult to understand what to do?
Joined today and am a dinosaur, took me three attempts to get puzzle lined up correctly to be accepted and almost threw in towel. Just FYI.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Joined today and am a dinosaur, took me three attempts to get puzzle lined up correctly to be accepted and almost threw in towel. Just FYI.[/QUOTE
Congratulations on making it and welcome to the forum BADBOY. We look forward to hearing your thoughts
and concerns. Pretty much every topic is discussed here as we all wait for our Elios. You can type a topic in the search box, and see what has already been discussed and get caught up. Again, welcome.]

Top Bottom