• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nevco Gizmo

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's the interesting lightweight Nevco Gizmo.

http://www.nevco-ev.com/index.html

gizmo.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Poor little cycloptic car... I get that it's for low speed/low distance running. They show a pizza delivery version. It might be okay for a small retirement community pizza shop but at a 45 mile range between charges, you aren't going to be delivering many pizzas.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Poor little cycloptic car... I get that it's for low speed/low distance running. They show a pizza delivery version. It might be okay for a small retirement community pizza shop but at a 45 mile range between charges, you aren't going to be delivering many pizzas.
Instead of asking if you can use someone's restroom, you'll ask for an extension cord and where they have an outlet on their house you can borrow.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You've heard of Plugshare, right ?
I don't have an EV but I have made an outside outlet available to those who may need it :)
While it wasn't installed for vehicles, I have an outlet at the end of my driveway. It was installed for power tools, but would be useful if I ever needed a 110 plug in for an electric.

Top Bottom