• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Board Of Directors Members

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have read it in a few places, and it was pointed out to me by a rep at Daytona Bike week...this is just another case of it being "news" only to those that are just getting into the Elio scene...
NEWS FLASH: Columbus Proves World is Not Flat!
From about the first week on here I have asked that if those amongst us would give a proper reference for their "new" information. Specifically a date the "news" was posted, and a viable source.
The information I posted came directly from the BOD page on Elio Motors website. I have no idea of the date they set up the website. I do know the information was on there as of mid-January 2014, because that is when I started researching Elio.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In related news they promised the reader's choice questions would be addressed in the next blog. This would be a promise broken.
A quote from my post on the 4/18/14 Blog thread

I know you are disappointed but they actually said :

Thanks for everyone that sent in questions, there were A LOT of them (note: most from Friday 4/11 will be addressed on the next Readers Choice blog).

They do a blog every week but they do not do a Readers Choice blog every week. As a fellow Elio addict I guess we will have to suck it up and wait for the next RC blog - and hope it is not very far away. LOL Some times life is simply too hard! Sigh! :) Z

FYI the previous FAQ /Readers Choice blog was 2/12/2014.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There were so many questions that I don't see how or even why they would bother to answer them all. I do hope they make an attempt to dispelling some rumors or ease some concerns though.
How would be easy. Why is precisely because there are so many rumors. Some will say so what, but it's very poor business. They need investors and investors shy away from uncertainty.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There were so many questions that I don't see how or even why they would bother to answer them all. I do hope they make an attempt to dispelling some rumors or ease some concerns though.
Ty could you specify the rumors you've heard or read and concerns so I know where you're coming from?
I know that if Elio keeps pushing back the date I am closer to buying another car.. Up to 126K miles now with 500 miles more every week..

Thanks,
Ray

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty could you specify the rumors you've heard or read and concerns so I know where you're coming from?
I know that if Elio keeps pushing back the date I am closer to buying another car.. Up to 126K miles now with 500 miles more every week..

Thanks,
Ray
Where aren't they coming from. I know nothing about the date being pushed back still late spring/early summer next year as far as I know but there seems to be and endless parade of people on the net that want to pretend they are personally in the know. They are particularly fond of dropping Paul's name and truth be told they know nothing more than we do and if they ever personalty met Paul it was at a public event.

These people keep posting (mostly to the official FB page) in the name of EM. EM seems to be content to let information be disseminated this way. They need a company spokesperson and they need to do everything they can to dissuade the secondhand news network,

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
These people keep posting (mostly to the official FB page) in the name of EM. EM seems to be content to let information be disseminated this way. They need a company spokesperson and they need to do everything they can to dissuade the secondhand news network,[/quote]

There are plenty of PR firms adept at dispelling rumors & disinformation, apparently they don't want to incur the cost............ :)

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are plenty of PR firms adept at dispelling rumors & disinformation, apparently they don't want to incur the cost............ :)

No big cost here. Some one is running the web site they should be overseeing social media as well all the key team members should be on the FB page as administrators so they can post for the Elio brand.

All this would cost less than the next road trip made to show off the prototype.

Top Bottom