• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Cars With Fake Engine Sounds!

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WE USED PLAYING CARDS THAT FLAPPED IN THE SPOKES FOR A POWERFUL ENGINE SOUND .
THEY ATTACH TO THE FORKS WITH CLOTHESPINS . THIS TYPE OF ENGINE REQUIRED FREQUENT REBUILDS .

6790fcc2da814fbf8a346f05a2a0dda7.jpg

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm . . . how about a selection of exhaust sounds, Hayabusa, Harley, Alfa, VW Bug, Ferrari twin-cam, McLaren, LS-1, Hemi, Caterpillar 3412 . . . . choose one for your driving mood. I'd kinda like the sound of a big Cat or Cummins under load . . . people'd be looking around for a highway monster . . . or a tugboat . . . while I glide past. :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm . . . how about a selection of exhaust sounds, Hayabusa, Harley, Alfa, VW Bug, Ferrari twin-cam, McLaren, LS-1, Hemi, Caterpillar 3412 . . . . choose one for your driving mood. I'd kinda like the sound of a big Cat or Cummins under load . . . people'd be looking around for a highway monster . . . or a tugboat . . . while I glide past. :)
1910 Ford Model T, garbage truck (complete with cans being emptied), the bicycle with cards in the spokes, a Corvair with a bad muffler, or nothing
Hmm a sound canceling sound; that could be trick if you were trying to sneak into somewhere :D

Top Bottom