• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio email

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are they going to honor the $1000.00 down and price set originally? Inquiring minds want to know!
My bet is that they will treat this as a completely separate vehicle. The $1000 you put down is for the gas model. They might transfer your deposit to the new electric one but I wouldn't bet on them honoring the old prices, locked in or otherwise.

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unless some announcements happen real soon that actually show us a running and driving electric version I'm not going to get too worked up about this. If they are just starting the engineering redesign, then I'm going back into hibernation concerning Elio.

LINDA PATELSKI

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming everyone got this email this morning? Is there life?

September 8, 2021

Good Morning Elio Reservation Holders,

Wow, it has been a while since we have had the chance to say that and frankly, it feels good… and we’re back!

Stay tuned for a number of important and exciting announcements over the next few weeks on our path forward. In the meantime, you can head over to the SEC website where you can view our recently filed reports and financial statement.

We are sure that you have a lot of questions that we will work to answer over the coming weeks and months. Our email, tellmemore@eliomotors.com, is available for your questions, which we will gather and share as we move forward.

Thank you again for your patience, understanding and, most of all, passion for the Elio vehicle platform,

The Elio Team

I received the same e-mail, but still cannot login to my account on Elio Motors to see my order details
September 8, 2021
Good Morning Elio Reservation Holders,
Wow, it has been a while since we have had the chance to say that and frankly, it feels good… and we’re back!
Stay tuned for a number of important and exciting announcements over the next few weeks on our path forward. In the meantime, you can head over to the SEC website where you can view our recently filed reports and financial statement.
We are sure that you have a lot of questions that we will work to answer over the coming weeks and months. Our email, tellmemore@eliomotors.com, is available for your questions, which we will gather and share as we move forward.
Thank you again for your patience, understanding and, most of all, passion for the Elio vehicle platform,

The Elio Team

cheapeto

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, I got one.
H'mm they could not do squat for all these years?
So now, according to internet chatter, they are going for an electric unit.
I guess the first net haul of us hungry for a decent well built ICE car fish, has dwindled, so lets recast that same worn out net, and grab some fresh cut bait. I'm so sick of the Elio liar organization team.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would seem perhaps both gas and electric will be an option. Or they wound't have put a link to the gas version.

Keep in mind, Paul is from the old school. Not the instant gratification of the new generation. Instead of looking at your smart phone to learn a baseball stat, us old schoolers use to walk uphill both ways thru snow to the library, dig out an encyclopedia/book and look it up. But at the end we got the same result, just much much much slower.

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would most definitely buy a $14 K Electric Elio (assuming It passes due diligence). JMHO but I think prospects of finding investors for Green energy projects would be easier than finding money for FOSSIL fuel projects (in todays political climate). This just might work. I will not however allow my blood pressure to go up with unbridled excitement until the money is on the table. It's all about the money.

smithsonssg

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some times holding on to hope is foolish. But we always have that option. For me the first $1,000 put into this adventure is harmless.
$15K puts an Elio in the driveway I win. If not it just another one on the list of things that did not work out.
No hard feels directed at Paul. He was in over his head from day one . He is not the first nor the last.
I will hope because it cost me nothing to do so. To do so gives me a dream to look forward to.

Top Bottom