• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Engine Unveiling And Testing

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very SIMPLE.... to 'inform' NEW people of Elio Motor's 'deceptive practices' and 'unfulfilled promises'.... so that they are not 'suckered' into a Reservation, on a vehicle that Elio Motors will never be able to deliver!
WoW!!!--- but did you know group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, a group of flying geese is a skein?

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very SIMPLE.... to 'inform' NEW people of Elio Motor's 'deceptive practices' and 'unfulfilled promises'.... so that they are not 'suckered' into a Reservation, on a vehicle that Elio Motors will never be able to deliver!
Just because you were "deceived" and "suckered" into a reservation that clearly states the vehicle may never be made, doesn't mean the rest of the population has bad reading comprehension.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see you're in Florida, are you so bitter because you just recently found out you live over a sink-hole?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Very SIMPLE.... to 'inform' NEW people of Elio Motor's 'deceptive practices' and 'unfulfilled promises'.... so that they are not 'suckered' into a Reservation, on a vehicle that Elio Motors will never be able to deliver! Definitely NOT in the time frame that Elio Motors is 'claiming'!

finally, you've stated exactly what folks here have known to be the case .... you feel you were the swindled by EM ... hire a lawyer and have him/her review the merit of your claim .... if that lawyer will take the case, take EM to court ..... in short do something to try and recoup what you feel you are owed .... I doubt you will do so because you know fully well that the terms of the reservation you signed haven't been violated .... as with all of us reservation holders, you've bought a place in line for if/when it goes into production .... nothing more, nothing less .... too bad, it seems sad to spend one's time so filled with negativity .... once again, why not post on the hater's site, at least there your rants will be welcome

Past Fanatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just because you were "deceived" and "suckered" into a reservation that clearly states the vehicle may never be made, doesn't mean the rest of the population has bad reading comprehension.
So you think it is OK for to Elio Motors to continue soliciting money for a proclaimed "first half of 2016" production date..... when they publicly have said they do NOT have the financial backing to do it?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you mean like POSTING 1,746 comments of stupid, off-topic 'factoids'.... just to get attention?

please support this accusation by an itemized accounting that proves he has posted 1,746 "stupid, off-topic 'factoids" .... to me that seems to be a baseless accusation, directed toward a forum member much in keeping with other post you have made against EM

Past Fanatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
finally, you've stated exactly what folks here have known to be the case .... you feel you were the swindled by EM ... hire a lawyer and have him/her review the merit of your claim .... if that lawyer will take the case, take EM to court ..... in short do something to try and recoup what you feel you are owed .... I doubt you will do so because you know fully well that the terms of the reservation you signed haven't been violated .... as with all of us reservation holders, you've bought a place in line for if/when it goes into production .... nothing more, nothing less .... too bad, it seems sad to spend one's time so filled with negativity .... once again, why not post on the hater's site, at least there your rants will be welcome
Sure MY MONEY was spent long ago, on motel rooms and meals.... for the "Elio Tour"..... to raise more money. I wanted it to go toward PROGRESS in getting the Elio built and tested, so it could come to market. NOW they have a running engine..... but NO test VEHICLE to put it in for 'testing'. Oh, yeah; I forgot.... they said they will run THIS ENGINE to 'failure'..... so they need to build another for road testing. Another 11 months?

Past Fanatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
please support this accusation by an itemized accounting that proves he has posted 1,746 "stupid, off-topic 'factoids" .... to me that seems to be a baseless accusation, directed toward a forum member much in keeping with other post you have made against EM
What 'forum member'? I didn't NAME anyone..... but if the 'shoe fits'!

Top Bottom