• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New From Florida

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you JimH. I know I have seen reports about the Elio in the past, but I have finally caught the Elio Bug. My biggest question now will be....Register high, or start low and move up as funds permit ;D
I started at $100 and made two upgrades as my finances and confidence in Elio increased. Remember it is still a risk but in my opinion that risk is continually reducing and I consider that I am investing in the future.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hey Daphne, welcome to the forum!

I'm a State Farm customer in Kansas... it may depend on who you talk to, but it's been at least a year since I asked the question to my agent. "Yes, we'll insure it" was the response. The rates won't be determined for quite some time.

I'm not sure if FL requires a motorcycle license to drive the Elio, you can search using the box in the upper right corner to see what you can find. In case you haven't read it yet, the Elio is called an autocycle but is considered a motorcycle by the Federal govt. So you will register it like a motorcycle and hopefully in FL drive it like a car with a normal license.

JadeyLady

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I started at $100 and made two upgrades as my finances and confidence in Elio increased. Remember it is still a risk but in my opinion that risk is continually reducing and I consider that I am investing in the future.
That is likely the route I will take as well Jim H. .......LOL @ Ian442

Top Bottom