• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Hampshire - Elio Wannabees?

Sunny

Reaction score
Is there anyone else in the Lakes Region of NH that is "all in" for an Elio?
Hey Marauder, I'm about an hour and a half from Littleton/Woodsville in northern VT. (about 2 gallons of gas round trip in an Elio!) Just wanted to touch base. Looking forward to trying the vehicle out in a 4 season climate like ours.

Take care,
Sunny

Marauder1

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Sunny,
I am in "sunny" Florida til April and can't wait to take ownership of a Marshamallow Elio!
Hope all goes well and we get one by next year 2015!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all in since 12/25/2013 (thanks to wife) and in the Lakes Region of NH
Daniel, welcome to the forum and thanks to your wife for her decision to support the Elio. I first went in 10/8/13 @$100 and made two upgrades to the $1K level. Wish my wife had encouraged me to go for the full amount the first time. Hope you find the forum informative, helpful and friendly and we look forward to your comments, opinions, questions, and comments. Looking forward to enjoying the Elio experience with you.

Daniel Roy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Daniel, welcome to the forum and thanks to your wife for her decision to support the Elio. I first went in 10/8/13 @$100 and made two upgrades to the $1K level. Wish my wife had encouraged me to go for the full amount the first time. Hope you find the forum informative, helpful and friendly and we look forward to your comments, opinions, questions, and comments. Looking forward to enjoying the Elio experience with you.
Hello and Thank You Jim, We have been following Elio for over a year now and for Christmas my wife got me a 100 all in, I just wish she had done the 1K, but I'm sure after today we will be at the 1k level. We are going to Boston to see the Elio in about an hour.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Be careful because the Elio is exciting and addicting and you may come home with reservations for two Elios, one for each of you.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello and Thank You Jim, We have been following Elio for over a year now and for Christmas my wife got me a 100 all in, I just wish she had done the 1K, but I'm sure after today we will be at the 1k level. We are going to Boston to see the Elio in about an hour.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Daniel Roy. Enjoy your trip to Boston and please take your camera. We haven't heard from anyone from Boston yet (at least not that I know of) and I am anxious to hear how the event is going. Safe journey to Boston. Enjoy the adventure and journey to Elio production and ownership. May there be two in your view! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom