• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Hampshire - Elio Wannabees?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello,

Hello :)

We are Connie & AL & we are all in here in Candia, N.H.

Got our number today, & we can't wait !

Where abouts, are you in the Lakes Region ?
You got your number and your not sharing it? :( Or maybe you posted it somewhere else? I sure hope so. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello,

Hello :)

We are Connie & AL & we are all in here in Candia, N.H.

Got our number today, & we can't wait !

Where abouts, are you in the Lakes Region ?
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Each day we get closer to the start of production. Some days it seems to be farther away.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in for the $100 - in Meredith!
Marauder1, welcome to the forum where you can find the latest and most complete information on the development and production of the Elio. Be very careful because before you realize it you will be upping your reservation to the $1000 level and becoming an Elio addict too. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and look forward to your comments and opinions.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Marauder1, welcome to the forum where you can find the latest and most complete information on the development and production of the Elio. Be very careful because before you realize it you will be upping your reservation to the $1000 level and becoming an Elio addict too. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and look forward to your comments and opinions.
Obviously, I didn't check the previous posts but I guess it's OK to welcome someone more than once. It may also be a sign of old age.........LOL

Marauder1

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, I haven't checked this site too often - Mostly I am on the Marauder site as that's my car right now and I love it. I look forward to owning an Elio as well!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Marauder, I'm about an hour and a half from Littleton/Woodsville in northern VT. (about 2 gallons of gas round trip in an Elio!) Just wanted to touch base. Looking forward to trying the vehicle out in a 4 season climate like ours.

Take care,
Sunny
Hey Sunny, where Ya been? Never mind. :)

Welcome back to the light of the forum. :D

Top Bottom