• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Information - San Diego Comic - Con

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Next Week July 24th through July 27th – We take San Diego by storm and do Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center! We will be both inside and outside of the convention center, and will be a moving target but all around the convention center! This will be a P3 and P4 show, P3 inside and P4 outside!

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can not find any info on a schedule of where the P4 will be and when while here in San Diego for Comic-Con. If anyone knows, can you please post it. If any of you are on the Facebook can you please ask Elio for this info? I would hate to have it here in San Diego and me not be able to sit in it, and see it up close. Thanks. You may ask why I can not ask, well, the answer is simple, I do not Facebook, Tweet, Twitter, etc., etc., etc.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can not find any info on a schedule of where the P4 will be and when while here in San Diego for Comic-Con. If anyone knows, can you please post it. If any of you are on the Facebook can you please ask Elio for this info? I would hate to have it here in San Diego and me not be able to sit in it, and see it up close. Thanks. You may ask why I can not ask, well, the answer is simple, I do not Facebook, Tweet, Twitter, etc., etc., etc.
The only time we have received information directly to this website is when they were going to Columbus and changed their location, dates and P3/P4 appearance schedule at the last minute. The rest of the time I get the information off the EM website and if one of the moderators hasn't already done so, I add it to our calendar and to our regional forums. I'm somewhat obsessive about checking the website before I come on here so unless I am away from my computer, it gets prompt attention. :-) Z

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was in my car ready to drive down there this afternoon when I heard on the radio traffic report to avoid that area of San Diego. Traffic and Parking is impossible. I am thinking that I will try to get down there by 8am tomorrow and hope there is an open parking spot.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was in my car ready to drive down there this afternoon when I heard on the radio traffic report to avoid that area of San Diego. Traffic and Parking is impossible. I am thinking that I will try to get down there by 8am tomorrow and hope there is an open parking spot.
If you do, you will need a ticket. Elio said on facebook they were only outside on Thursday. After that they will be inside and you will need a ticket for the event.

Last edited:
Top Bottom