• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Information - San Diego Comic - Con

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are no tickets available at any price. This event is sold out months in advance, maybe years. For those of you Facebook people, please let us know what they say tomorrow morning or as soon as they post what they are doing tomorrow.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From a FB post by Elio Motors:

Let San Diego Comic-Con International begin!

You can find us along the boardwalk by the TV Guide yacht on Fifth Avenue Landing. Other markers: Godzilla and the Dumb and Dumber van. **You do not need a ticket for this area**
I am doubly glad you posted this this morning because I just checked the calendar at EM for the umteenth time and there is still no change and it is 9:23 PM PDT. :( Z

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So this quote from Graeme McMillan at 'The Hollywood Reporter' is interesting.

>Ultimately, that’s what I want from Comic-Con this year, and every year: I want to be surprised. I want to find out about comics, movies, television shows or whatever that I couldn’t have seen coming, and ones that feel like they’re exciting in their unpredictability instead of comforting in their familiarity. There’s going to be a lot of news coming from Comic-Con over the next few weeks, but the stories that I’m most anticipating are the ones that I can’t anticipate, no matter how hard I try. That’s my challenge, Comic-Con: show me something new.
>

Let's hope that the Elio is unexpected and interesting to a big part of the 150,000 who attend. It will seem a long time to me if we don't see comments on the web for a whole week or month afterward!

Top Bottom