• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Kia

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course I am kidding, but I am sure someone has a use for it.
I would love to have one of those little Vans, those things are just So Cool!! Pea is quite fitting for it.
I have to go look up all the specs on it; I could probably fit 8 of them in my garage, then I could call it the Pea Pod on the outside and even make up a special little door that only those fit through, and have a little "Pith Bong" play as they pulled out.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are not speaking about Elio, we are speaking about Kia.

Maybe you should go back and read this thread.
I went through the entire thing before posting.
If you want or need a 4 seat car, go for it.
I don't need it or want it.
Just don't do the old features / benefits thing with the family or "for the children" line to people who are looking for something different. You just annoy them.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe you should go back and read this thread.
I went through the entire thing before posting.
If you want or need a 4 seat car, go for it.
I don't need it or want it.
Just don't do the old features / benefits thing with the family or "for the children" line to people who are looking for something different. You just annoy them.
So, they can purchase two vehicles that have high mpg, low price and fill their famlies needs. Kia came out with something that is very good and it does not interfer with Elios market.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not everyone has, or wants, a family.
So what do they need 3 or 4 seats for?
Perhaps you should go back and read some of the logic for a 2 place Elio.
Or if you want a lot of room buy an old Ford or Chevy van.

I believe Elio is being advertised as an "and" vehicle. In other words, the Niro could be your sole vehicle, where the Elio typically would not.

It's not a matter of a family vehicle vs non family vehicle. If you need to transport more than two people, or two people and more than a lunch box, and you don't want to have a second vehicle used mainly for commuting...then the Niro certainly seems a good option.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe Elio is being advertised as an "and" vehicle. In other words, the Niro could be your sole vehicle, where the Elio typically would not.

It's not a matter of a family vehicle vs non family vehicle. If you need to transport more than two people, or two people and more than a lunch box, and you don't want to have a second vehicle used mainly for commuting...then the Niro certainly seems a good option.
Correct

Top Bottom