• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Map Of The Elio Ohio Enthusiasts

Reaction score
Hey Cool, Got you on the map and I noticed you have some close neighbors. Craig #2933 lives in Philo, Jan & Jeff in Thornville has a hundred bucks down on their reservation and Chris #34448 Lives in Carrol, OHIO. Jim #575 lives in Groveport. Heck you got a gang down there. Thanks for reporting in and please keep in touch. If you guys organize a get together, be sure to let us all know. If we can make it, we will let you know. Welcome to the forum.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have a great map going. If you know any other OHIO elio owners OR/AND investors or close neighbors who want to be included in our meetings / events, please ask them to contact me here and I will get them added. I'll make a new category 'INV' only if you don't have a reservation number or a deposit.
We have 129 little balloons now, lol.

Also, check to see if your on Harold's list.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elio...all-in-registry-list-by-state/676670969047097

You can add yourself there or ask me to do it.
OHIO, We have Plans.
Harold's list seems to be down at the moment.

CooLOnE

Reaction score
I'm only afraid that there are so many other Ohio reservation holders with numbers lower than mine that I may not be able to get the custom plate I have picked out! Heeehehehehe

Reaction score
Your right. But, I an not getting a special plate except 'Veteran'. About 6 weeks ago I finally went after my Veteran plate for the old ford. I ended up stomping out of the DMV THREE times because they refused to cooperate with me. I went to another county and had no trouble at all. Last week I went to the same place and had no trouble getting a VIN inspection, transferring the plate too my Mercury, signing the ford over to daughter. She needed her licenses renewed and she needed new plates for the ford had no trouble at all. My local office should closed and ...... Naw, no special plates for me, but I will demand the Veteran MC plates for my elio too. There is no yearly charge for them like there is for special plates.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope that the stupid Ohio legislature gets the message about autocycles -- so that we don't have to have itty-bitty motorcycle plates. Then I can either transfer my current plate NT DED YT or ;) come up with a new one.

Reaction score
What? The elio will have a MC plate regardless. It will have a MC VIN number. It is a MC by federal law, no matter. We got our laws changed to accommodate the elio. No helmet or endorsement required. And no year of probation for novelist riders. It is all done. But ,then again, We just won't talk about the baby car seat in the back. Who would be crazy enough to think of putting a baby car seat on a motorcycle, there for it will be against the law in the elio. But, we won't talk about that. Besides nobody's thought about it. We're lucky I called them to let them know the elio had a back seat two years ago, lol
Who want to help me on this one?

Top Bottom