• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Map Of The Elio Ohio Enthusiasts

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What? The elio will have a MC plate regardless. It will have a MC VIN number. It is a MC by federal law, no matter. We got our laws changed to accommodate the elio. No helmet or endorsement required. And no year of probation for novelist riders. It is all done. But ,then again, We just won't talk about the baby car seat in the back. Who would be crazy enough to think of putting a baby car seat on a motorcycle, there for it will be against the law in the elio. But, we won't talk about that. Besides nobody's thought about it. We're lucky I called them to let them know the elio had a back seat two years ago, lol
Hey, Lily, go look up S.685 (senate version of the autocycle safety and regulation act). Maybe Elio will NOT be a motorcycle by the time it is produced. Then send a letter to Portman and turn his crank to support it.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, that is old news. It was passed through wit the budget bill last year. It is already in effect as of April first. (no joke).
Lily, I'm talking Federal, not state law. Are you? The Federal law hasn't even been assigned to a committee yet, so far as I know -- it's just sitting there.

Top Bottom