• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Member In Nw Arkansas

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings! Here's my story...I've been following the Elio story in the news for about a year now, and as a result, I've made my deposit in hopes that Paul and Co. are successful. My DD pickup of 17 years is getting long in the tooth, but at this point I can still patch it up and make it run again. While I would love to buy a new pickup, it doesn't make economic sense. The fuel economy of the new trucks is only marginally better than what I get now, and most of the time I don't need the cargo or towing capacity of a pickup. Even at a price of $10K, buying an Elio and keeping the old pickup for when I need it makes better economic sense than the purchase price of a new pickup. Paul talks about the Elio being an "and" car. For me, the Elio could be the primary car.

At this time, l don't know my number. Suffice it to say, I'm way down the line as I only made the deposit a couple days ago.

Welcome to the owners forum. You have many friends waiting with you. The Elio will meet the primary needs of many of us. Many of us are hanging on to the old pickup for when it is needed. The Elio will arrive. Just don't throw things if you become impatient. :yo:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Uncle Charlie, welcome from sunny New Mexico and to the Elio forum. Great site with even better people - Ejnoy the experience with us

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good to have you in the group. Check out the questions and answers on the forum. A lot of good info, a few jokes, some good stories and some great people. I have enjoyed almost every thread. Make sure you add your thoughts to the forum.

Top Bottom