• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Sec Filing

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I for one have started looking else where! I would love to have the Elio, but at my age I don't feel that I can wait much longer. The Arcimoto looks like a fun vehicle for this old man. I could scare the hell out of my wife in that baby!:p I am also hyped about the Sondors, what a great looking car. Almost to good to be true for less than $10,000 bucks. I like the Solo too, but it is a solo, and I want to take my wife along.:clap2:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I for one have started looking else where! I would love to have the Elio, but at my age I don't feel that I can wait much longer. The Arcimoto looks like a fun vehicle for this old man. I could scare the hell out of my wife in that baby!:p I am also hyped about the Sondors, what a great looking car. Almost to good to be true for less than $10,000 bucks. I like the Solo too, but it is a solo, and I want to take my wife along.:clap2:
Yep, our wives are going to be screaming and yelling with joy in the back seat of our SRKs..........unless my wife is driving........then it will be me screaming and yelling with fear! :)

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is your moment of a lifetime to turn a few magic beans into a beanstalk reaching for the skies!!! It will be SO interesting to see the lamentations of the ELIO doubters!!! Sailor Dog wants to be the latest Facebook ELIO MOTORS Assclown centerfold...woof woof....boy are those trolls going to eat crow soon!!! ;)

Last edited:

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been out of the loop since Harvey. I had to purchase a new Prius to replace my flooded one (47 inches here) so it bought me a little more time until I need my Elios. I see the stock thread just abruptly ended as speculation on Elio doing an IPO in Nasdeq was being discussed.

I'd love to get a brief update on the status of things over the last month.

Top Bottom