• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Sec Filing

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wish company was more forthcoming. They had no problem telling about Nasdaq application and 100 million Nasdaq IPO. Won't find out what happened until next quarterly report. Not reporting bad news does not make it go away. Bad news might not be as bad as people assume.

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wish company was more forthcoming. They had no problem telling about Nasdaq application and 100 million Nasdaq IPO. Won't find out what happened until next quarterly report. Not reporting bad news does not make it go away. Bad news might not be as bad as people assume.
Well I sent an email to Elio and asked them when we should expect to hear something, good or bad, about their 8/3/17 SEC application. Here is the crux of the short reply: We are not sure about the timeline you mentioned, but the process is moving forward and as soon as we have something to report we will be happy to do so! The timeline I mentioned was 6 to 8 weeks from the SEC registration statement. All I can glean from this is that they are still answering emails, they haven't crashed and burned with the SEC and that the only news is there is no news.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I sent an email to Elio and asked them when we should expect to hear something, good or bad, about their 8/3/17 SEC application. Here is the crux of the short reply: We are not sure about the timeline you mentioned, but the process is moving forward and as soon as we have something to report we will be happy to do so! The timeline I mentioned was 6 to 8 weeks from the SEC registration statement. All I can glean from this is that they are still answering emails, they haven't crashed and burned with the SEC and that the only news is there is no news.
1. So 8 weeks since Nasdaq registration to report outcome of $100 million raise for IPO would be tomorrow?

2. Where's ECK...he used to check in every month or a little longer? I knew that some of the critical comments were going to bring his good research of public information to an end :(.

3. Whatever happened to Joekker 88...no 3 wheel alternatives to Elio in weeks? And Rusty hasn't opined on ELIO in months?

I think I'll tune in to CNBC and Elio Owners tomorrow morning at 9 am Eastern...

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. So 8 weeks since Nasdaq registration to report outcome of $100 million raise for IPO would be tomorrow?

2. Where's ECK...he used to check in every month or a little longer? I knew that some of the critical comments were going to bring his good research of public information to an end :(.

3. Whatever happened to Joekker 88...no 3 wheel alternatives to Elio in weeks? And Rusty hasn't opined on ELIO in months?

I think I'll tune in to CNBC and Elio Owners tomorrow morning at 9 am Eastern...
It just goes to show:

Elio enthusiast never die. They just fade away.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Joker 88 is a SOLO guy now I think. Or was it a SONDERS?
Joekker just released a Utube video about Electra Meccanica solo, SAM, sondor, a couple early prototypes and ELIO. Showed a suction roof rack for solo that would work so well on the ELIO! Elio has crazy potential in the 3 wheel space and the best EV option later because of the ideal platform. AND storage space with back seat down. Hoping for NASDAQ news and maybe ATVM news after 5 months since the DOE'S email saying Perry would look into the Elio issue... quiet period must end soon!

Last edited:
Top Bottom