• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Sec Filing

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My first clue is they are not listed yet.
No really, I have read a couple of statements related to time line. One stated 3 - 6 weeks and the other 6 - 8 weeks. We are homing in on 8 weeks. I just hope the two statements I read were not talking about two different events (filing acceptance and listing acceptance). If so then 6+8=14 weeks!
Yea, that sounds about wright.

Last edited:

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The delay doesn't necessarily imply that it's EM's fault. It could be that they have filed all the necessary paperwork, and are just waiting for the answer. Or it could be that the NASDAQ people have asked for more info/clarification, and EM hasn't supplied it yet. I would bet that the quoted timelines are averages. And remember that by definition, half of everything is above average.

There are a lot of things that could be delaying it, if it is even a delay, and not just taking a little longer than average. Or maybe this is completely normal, and we're just not experienced enough in IPOs to know that this is normal. (I know that I sure don't have any experience with this stuff.) What I do know is that I'm not ready to look at some number on the NASDAQ site about which I have no knowledge or experience to put into context, and claim that it not meeting my unfounded an inexpert interpretation, means that the people that should know how to do this stuff are incompetent.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking online it seems that the 6 week time frame is if everything goes perfectly smooth, which seems to be rare. Responding to SEC questions soaks up the most time. So there's really only one person who knows the time frame for sure, and that's Paul. And he can't talk about it. I will stop checking the NASDAQ site and go back to playing on ePlus. :)

Top Bottom