• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New To Elioowners Site

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just signed up at this site. Was not aware that there was an elio owners site. I signed up in June of this year. I have always wanted a trike. This elio is just what I needed. Can not wait to drive my Elio.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, baldman. Congratulations on your reservation. If you haven't already, please complete our Reservation Map and Survey so goofyone can put a marker in place on our map. There is a military thread for those interested in, retired from or currently in the military, a football thread, a hobby thread plus all kinds of other conversations going one. Enjoy the journey and see you next year when we drive our Elios. :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just signed up at this site. Was not aware that there was an elio owners site. I signed up in June of this year. I have always wanted a trike. This elio is just what I needed. Can not wait to drive my Elio.

Welcome Baldman! Congratulations with your future Elio and 84 mpg! I am really glad you located elioowner.com, amazing what searching can do. Keep searching, exploring this site, there is a wealth of information. Not to forget up top click on the store, there is a collection of quality fabric for these elioowner tee shirts for only $10.00. Enjoy the Elio journey to the third quarter of 2015!:)
Terrence in Maryland :)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the family, Baldman!:) Better late than never, glad you found us! Kick back and relax, we have a bit of a wait but will be well worth it in the end! You have found a friendly lot, who can fill your days with much ado about anything and every thing Elio!

Top Bottom