• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New To Elioowners Site

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just signed up at this site. Was not aware that there was an elio owners site. I signed up in June of this year. I have always wanted a trike. This elio is just what I needed. Can not wait to drive my Elio.
Welcome from one bald man to another. We try to make the forum informative and entertaining and look forward to your comments and opinions.

baldman

Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, baldman. Congratulations on your reservation. If you haven't already, please complete our Reservation Map and Survey so goofyone can put a marker in place on our map. There is a military thread for those interested in, retired from or currently in the military, a football thread, a hobby thread plus all kinds of other conversations going one. Enjoy the journey and see you next year when we drive our Elios. :) Z
Thanks zelio for the reply. I went and completed the reservation map and survey. I already like the replies I have gotten from other elio members. I called another elio owner last night to get him to sign up to this amazing group of elio owners club. Keep dreaming ELIO. Jim

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks zelio for the reply. I went and completed the reservation map and survey. I already like the replies I have gotten from other elio members. I called another elio owner last night to get him to sign up to this amazing group of elio owners club. Keep dreaming ELIO. Jim

Good Deal! Another MO Elio owner! :D I'm out by 6 Flags, near St. Louis (I-44). Welcome to the forum!

Top Bottom