• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New York Newbie

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello all, Mike from Ransomville (between Niagara Falls and Lockport). I went all in on an Elio and can't wait to get it. It will be Sour apple with a 5 speed!
welcome Mike ! my name is tom i'm from Albion N Y impatiently waiting like everyone else maybe someday we can get a local club put together. I'm thinking mine will be creamsicle with a 5-speed.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and to the legion of Elio fans. Take full advantage of this forum to learn about the Elio. It is complete with information, rumors, humor, facts and fiction, and plenty of entertainment. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello :). I'm from WNY and I've been reading up on the Elio for a few days. Seems pretty neat.
Welcome to the forum. Here you will find all the available information, rumors, and opinions about the development and production of the Elio. Use the search function at the top of the forum to find the information you will need to decide if the Elio is for you. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Top Bottom