• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Really good game tonight; halftime score Cam and Company - 7 Seattle and the Legion of Boom - 23

Go Seahawks!!

Last edited:

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ravens served up some tuna fish today :).

Off to Brady land for MNF...hope you all watch. We've beaten tom and company in their house before...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ravens served up some tuna fish today :).
Off to Brady land for MNF...hope you all watch. We've beaten tom and company in their house before...
You mean next Monday right? Because tonight is Colts & Jets.
And I think it's going to be a yawner, Colts are 5 and 6 Jets are 3 and 8
Two teams with losing records, and the Jets have looked like a High School team lately.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the remaining MNF schedule

MNF.gif

12-26 should be a great game, pretty much a division playoff game match up

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's the remaining MNF schedule

View attachment 11957

12-26 should be a great game, pretty much a division playoff game match up
Not.one.good.game.
No offense to those teams' fans. There just doesn't seem to be a single important game unless you count the Lions and Cowboys and that is only IF the Lions have something to fight for by then and the Cowboys don't just phone it in.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Not.one.good.game.
No offense to those teams' fans. There just doesn't seem to be a single important game unless you count the Lions and Cowboys and that is only IF the Lions have something to fight for by then and the Cowboys don't just phone it in.
"Not.one.good.game." How do you figure that?

And no offense to who?

Either my morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet, or I'm just missing something.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Not.one.good.game." How do you figure that?

And no offense to who?

Either my morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet, or I'm just missing something.
What I meant was that none of those Monday night games are good rivalries... No good matchups.

Colts are in the hunt at 6-6 but they are playing the Jets who are currently 3-9
Ravens Patriots... Okay, those are two division leaders.
Panthers Redskins - While the Redskins aren't technically out of the playoffs, they are skidding along a 2 game losing streak and the Panthers... Well, they haven't been doing so well lately either.
Lions Cowboys - This will be the last week of the NFL. It's highly likely that the Cowboys will have clinched the top seed by then and probably won't put out their best effort.

I said no offense because I'm not disparaging the teams and I know they have fans here on the forum. I just meant that there are no good division matchups that matter in any of the remaining Monday night games.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
What I meant was that none of those Monday night games are good rivalries... No good matchups.

Colts are in the hunt at 6-6 but they are playing the Jets who are currently 3-9
Ravens Patriots... Okay, those are two division leaders.
Panthers Redskins - While the Redskins aren't technically out of the playoffs, they are skidding along a 2 game losing streak and the Panthers... Well, they haven't been doing so well lately either.
Lions Cowboys - This will be the last week of the NFL. It's highly likely that the Cowboys will have clinched the top seed by then and probably won't put out their best effort.

I said no offense because I'm not disparaging the teams and I know they have fans here on the forum. I just meant that there are no good division matchups that matter in any of the remaining Monday night games.
Ok, makes some sense; and I'm not about to put TNF schedule up, that's got some "let's see what else is on" after the first quarter matchups.

On the Panthers / Redskins game, I just enjoy seeing Cam getting stuffed into the turf.
He doesn't seem to have a lot of friends on the O-line either. :becky:

When it gets to the last game, we may be watching Romo's farewell game to the cowboys.
Jerry already calls him the "most expensive benchwarmer in the league"

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, makes some sense; and I'm not about to put TNF schedule up, that's got some "let's see what else is on" after the first quarter matchups.

On the Panthers / Redskins game, I just enjoy seeing Cam getting stuffed into the turf.
He doesn't seem to have a lot of friends on the O-line either. :becky:

When it gets to the last game, we may be watching Romo's farewell game to the cowboys.
Jerry already calls him the "most expensive benchwarmer in the league"
True. But Dallas is in an obviously envious position when it comes to quarterback right now. Most teams would really struggle if they lost their quarterback at this point in the season. I feel Dallas would be able to at least finish out the season well with Romo. Shoot, they could finish out the season with Newton. They need to win like one more game to clinch the #1 seed (with a little help)

Top Bottom