• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2017 Fan Talk

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, obviously, I'm a Falcons fan (I change my avatar occasionally but right now it's the Falcons).
I also obviously am not thrilled with the way the final 21 minutes of the Super bowl went down last year. But, as a long suffering Falcons fan, I'm just glad they were at the game. That first half saw two things that you just didn't see all year. 1. The Falcons defense actually stopped a team from scoring a touchdown. and 2. The Patriots couldn't score a touchdown.

Now, I know there's a big tradition where the Super Bowl loser doesn't make it back to the big game and I get that. But, it really does look like Atlanta has enough pieces in place to make another run for it. Their schedule looks manageable enough and they should be able to win the division. With the exception of a few NFC teams like Dallas and Green Bay, there isn't any team that just jumps to the head of the crowd.

So, with that said, I'm looking forward to another great season! Who are you pulling for this year?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tonight, it all starts!

Chiefs at the Patriots - The Patriots are favored to win but will the Chiefs surprise the Super Bowl Champs in their bid to return to the big game?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Broncos all the way! :rockon:

Denver Broncos.jpg

New young quarterback! Looking forward to seeing what he can do!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow. The Chiefs showed up for the whole game. I guess you DO have to play all 4 quarters to win. Who'd a thunk it?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dad got Kareem Hunt on his fantasy team in our league this year. Guess my chance at first place is GONE! :second:
No doubt. Fumbled on his first touch but then lit it up! There's a girl in my fantasy league who had him... almost sat him out this week because it was against the Patriots. She's glad she didn't do it now. (I had Kansas City Defense on my team. :()

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That was an awesome game!! The look on Brady's face got longer as the night went on, same with the coach, and the defensive couch just didn't know what to do, he looked so disappointed (aww TUFF!!) I was cheering the whole 2nd half (and holding my breath the last 4 minutes)
What a way to start the season, Go KCC

Top Bottom