• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2017 Fan Talk

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For those who believe the Pats loss was good I have bad news for ya .Anytime the Pats have lost their opening game the team has gone on to win the super bowl --

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well then, I guess we'll have to wait till the end of the year to see if you're right.
In the mean time, Dam that was a great game yesterday, the best part ....... seeing New England lose.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That was a good game, especially the 2nd half
I can't tell you how many games I've watched where the announcers said something to the effect of "This team has a comfortable lead but that doesn't mean much - ask any Atlanta fan." I mean, come on, man.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ditto! :rockon:

Denver Broncos.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
while it isn't a great indicator, the fact that your division has 6 wins right now makes it the top division in the AFC. Same could be said for the NFC South and our 5 wins. No other division has more than 4 wins. Though, had the Dolphins and Buccs played in week one, it's possible the NFC South would have 6 wins as well. Anyway, it looks like it's going to be an interesting year!

Top Bottom