• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl Football 2019 & 2020

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Brady didn't exactly have a bad game there. Any quarterback who puts up 500+ yards has done his job. At the end, he still goes home to his family, a supermodel wife, and more money than I'll ever see. Heck, I wouldn't mind being a 3 time super bowl loser myself!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
And it's into silly season, there are so many coaches moving and new faces in new rolls.
There are more then I can even try to list here, and still more moves to happen.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Johnny Manziel is looking for a QB job somewhere and seemed to have a quite legit reason for his horrible NFL experience. He sounded like a different person than he was back in the "Johnny Football" days.

It looks like the Cardinals don't have a QB at all on the books while the Jets have 3? It'll be interesting to see all this unfold.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like he spent that first year signing bonus he got, and needs some cash.
He'll go cheap, but still have a hard time, he's damaged goods, and has trigger points that seem to go off pretty easy. :very_drunk:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You've got that right. Drew Brees is actually the number one free agent QB right now... (Only until NO can sign him, that is)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You've got that right. Drew Brees is actually the number one free agent QB right now... (Only until NO can sign him, that is)
Do you think they'll let him go? I seriously doubt it. He's the only consistent that they have right now; and the only one they can count on game after game after game ...... They had a rough start last year, but recovered in time to stay near the top of their division.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you think they'll let him go? I seriously doubt it. He's the only consistent that they have right now; and the only one they can count on game after game after game ...... They had a rough start last year, but recovered in time to stay near the top of their division.
True. Well, they did finish at the top of the division. I'll bet we see the Saints take a quarterback in the first round and we'll see Drew Brees give it one or maybe two more years.

Top Bottom