• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nickname

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just read the thread about naming the Elio.
How about a nickname like the VW Beetle/Bug.
Maybe, Scorpion or ? (I know, it's an 8 legged Arachnid)

Not to be confused with,
Scorpion, The 450 hp Sports Car By Ronn Motor Company

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, maybe this isn't going to work.
There is another future owners site where they were actually doing this. It is elioclub.org. There are lots of people from this site on there. I don't go there often because this one is easier for me to follow. Personally I like Elio. I think if there were other models it would be different. At the time the Beetle was offered VW also had the camper (pre pop-top) and they may have had other models but the only one I saw and wanted and bought was a 62 VW Beetle convertible. Loved that car! LOL :-) Z

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is another future owners site where they were actually doing this. It is elioclub.org. There are lots of people from this site on there. I don't go there often because this one is easier for me to follow. Personally I like Elio. I think if there were other models it would be different. At the time the Beetle was offered VW also had the camper (pre pop-top) and they may have had other models but the only one I saw and wanted and bought was a 62 VW Beetle convertible. Loved that car! LOL :) Z
Thank you Z. I just checked them out.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Z. I just checked them out.
There is also another thread on this forum. Would you believe I just looked it up and now I can't remember what it is called. However, it is on page 4 of the forum and the title of the thread makes it pretty obvious. Sometimes aging can be so much fun. LOL :-) Z

ST13Fred

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[quote="zelio, post: 9991, member: 527" It is elioclub.org. There are lots of people from this site on there. I don't go there often because this one is easier for me to follow. :) Z[/quote]

The fonts on this site are larger, which is why I switched. Yes, that's part of aging.

Top Bottom