• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Carpet? Really?

Jambe

Elio Addict
I'm convinced it is a coolant tank. Now, where is the windshield washer tank? What would the other two containers be? One is brake fluid; the other one is a little small for windshield washer fluid.

Coss

Staff member
I'm convinced it is a coolant tank. Now, where is the windshield washer tank? What would the other two containers be? One is brake fluid; the other one is a little small for windshield washer fluid.
Two tank brake fluid for the dual brake system.

Coss

Staff member
Could be a clutch cylinder for a hydraulic clutch. ??
That's right! The P5 is a stick.
So it's one for brakes, the other for the clutch (Hydraulic master & slave)
And that picture was from the P5 not the E1A that someone had said earlier.

ross

Elio Addict
Reservoirs for brake, clutch, and coolant. Windshield washer is an option, just like it was on my '56 chevy that came with rubber floor mats. (Kidding, Coss)
Speaking of a fair hunt, I killed a bear with a club once, of course there were over 50 guys in my club. Kidding again Coss.

Coss

Staff member
Reservoirs for brake, clutch, and coolant. Windshield washer is an option, just like it was on my '56 chevy that came with rubber floor mats. (Kidding, Coss)
Speaking of a fair hunt, I killed a bear with a club once, of course there were over 50 guys in my club. Kidding again Coss.
What, that you had a 56 Chevy? Or rubber floor mats?

Joke you told:
Groan.png

ross

Elio Addict
I still have that '56 chevy, it came with rubber floor mats, the windshield washer was an option back then. The joke was that it's an option on the Elio. You have to pay extra for the windshield washer on an Elio.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
I still have that '56 chevy, it came with rubber floor mats, the windshield washer was an option back then. The joke was that it's an option on the Elio. You have to pay extra for the windshield washer on an Elio.

Where did you hear that the windshield washer was an option on the Elio?
Or are you just trying to be cute?