• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Not Happy With Elio

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all your comments, views and condolences:hug:. The notice was posted late Friday on the 2nd. I have my weekend things and I figured if it isn't posted during the week it will not happen on the weekend. Well in this case it was hours before the weekend... I guess I will have to check Saturday morning before mowing the lawn, and soon to be shoveling snow.:smow: I guess another visit isn't in the near future but maybe a neighboring state...

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess I am going to vent here...

I just received an email stating how great the tour at the Utah ComicCon was on Labor Day weekend. What upsets me is I didn't receive an email notifying me of the tour. Apparently the tour was a last minute setup/change and it shows a lack of foresight and concern regarding current customers in the area... as Elio strives consistently to send all the "filler" emails. I don't have time to check Elio's web site everyday or hour. I work and have other responsibilities. I feel it isn't unreasonable to expect Elio to notify current customers of the tours and changes. I feel Elio has forgotten their customers who have been with them from the beginning and provide a lot of support and communicate their enthusiasm to friends and family regarding the Elio (best sales people).

My family has four All-In and we are all upset because we check the tour listings regularly and none of us knew about this tour location. We still are receiving fluff emails regarding how Elio will save the planet but not one regarding the tour near us.

How much effort would it take to create an email list of the registered customers in the area of a tour (as a minimum!) and send out an email notification? This shows a lack of foresight and concern/care for customers that have paid in. I cannot even imagine doing anything remotely close to my "customers" and not resulting in severely damaging the customer relationship.

Signed,
Not Happy (Aka: Cache Man)
I think that will happen when Elio has a dozen people just in PR. Right now there are less than 2 dozen full timers in the company.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When the E1c is done, it will take over marketing duties. The E1b will be the "standard" and will be the one all the suppliers will have to use in order to get their parts to all play nice. Of course, E1d and E1e will be completed before E1b and E1c but that's just because they won't be complete vehicles. They'll just be used for engine and chassis work.

Anyway, you'll start seeing the E1c showing up instead of the P5 or maybe you'll see them both doing tours. It should help stabilize their showings and perhaps allow them to plan a little more into the future.

PRNewswire | More Than 50 Debuts Confirmed For 2016 LA Auto Show’s Automobility LA™ Nov. 14-17
Elio Motors, the start-up vehicle company bringing a low-cost, highly fuel efficient commuter vehicle to market, is planning on revealing the E1C (its latest E-Series vehicle), its P5 prototype vehicle and its interactive ePlus display at AutoMobility LA. With fuel efficiency of up to 84 mpg, the aerodynamic, 2-seater (tandem) has a set base price of $7,300 for non-refundable reservations (up to 65,000 total reservations).

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think that will happen when Elio has a dozen people just in PR. Right now there are less than 2 dozen full timers in the company.
Why would Paul want a dozen Puerto Ricans? I think Canada will see the E long before the folks on an island will!
images.jpeg

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
PRNewswire | More Than 50 Debuts Confirmed For 2016 LA Auto Show’s Automobility LA™ Nov. 14-17
Elio Motors, the start-up vehicle company bringing a low-cost, highly fuel efficient commuter vehicle to market, is planning on revealing the E1C (its latest E-Series vehicle), its P5 prototype vehicle and its interactive ePlus display at AutoMobility LA. With fuel efficiency of up to 84 mpg, the aerodynamic, 2-seater (tandem) has a set base price of $7,300 for non-refundable reservations (up to 65,000 total reservations).
Looks like a good time to visit the parental units.

Top Bottom