• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Not Happy With Elio

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wizard of ahs:
So where does your link show pep boys?
I see the alarm company, the car wash company, the dogie poo company, and the liquor company.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot of "speculation" from a site dedicated to "the truth about cars."
I noticed his statement that "Roush will be in charge of engineering the production Elio trike..." (highlighted in red).
Here is what the "linked article" actually says...
"We chose Roush to be a key supplier partner because of the breadth and depth of their automotive development expertise," Elio said. "Roush has a proven history and will streamline our process by providing engineering, testing, prototyping and assembly support under one roof. Technology companies across the globe have recognized that Detroit remains the center of automotive innovation, and in that arena Roush's engineering and integration capabilities are unparalleled. "

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot of "speculation" from a site dedicated t
I heard Apple bought out Elio and they are going to make a lot of new changes, eliminating the gas port and raising the base price to $44,000.
Anyway that's just what I heard.
I have a link here somewhere: http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/

Thank you sooo much for the link to such a worth cause. I think I will most of my free time trying to....
SAVE THE TREE OCTOPUS! Now, who needs a hug? :hug:

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot of "speculation" from a site dedicated t

Thank you sooo much for the link to such a worth cause. I think I will most of my free time trying to....
SAVE THE TREE OCTOPUS! Now, who needs a hug? :hug:
Just don't hug a pine tree...you might inadvertently squish a tree octopus while doing so.

Gmoyle

Elio Fan
Reaction score
as of today the only future tour event is "Sep 14, 2016 - Sep 18, 2016 Reno, NV - Reno Stead Airport - Reno Air Races - Times: Wed-Sun 8am - 4:30pm - www.airrace.org"

I just read this yesterday and am planning to swing by just to see the Elio (not an air race fan). Anyone know if it will be accessible to those without tickets. Last event in Reno you (originally) would have needed a ticket to the car show to see it. I did hear they moved it outside last minute but I still managed to miss it. Anyone have info on the air race setup?

Top Bottom