• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Odds & Ends And All Things That Don't Fit Anything Else

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You're on a roll today Ty, and I like the new avatar I have a Diecast Wall-e on my shelf; he's such a cool dude.
<Side note on the movie, there were 2 different endings; the one that didn't make it is him saving Eve, the one that did, as you know, Eve saves Wall-e (again)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're on a roll today Ty, and I like the new avatar I have a Diecast Wall-e on my shelf; he's such a cool dude.
<Side note on the movie, there were 2 different endings; the one that didn't make it is him saving Eve, the one that did, as you know, Eve saves Wall-e (again)
It was such a good movie with so little dialog. Every time I see some morbid obese person on one of those little trikes at Walmart, it reminds me of Wall-e. (not that disabled people shouldn't use those things but for some, I'm almost certain their laziness is what put them in the trike in the first place which then enables more laziness... it's a cycle)

--The kids aren't fat because it runs in the family. The kids are fat because nobody in the family runs.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Shouldn't that be in the Geek thread?
I looked at it; personally, I don't have a need for it, I have a couple of other programs I use.
One of my favorites is TreeSize, but that is a pay for program. $45 up front, but $15 a year to stay in the system and get the updates that come out after the first year.
And in Win10Pro, it has a pretty decent native search feature, and recent usage retention.

Top Bottom